Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Thanks and Blog Changes

A hearty thanks to The Toasted Scimitar for adding me to their blogroll! And many thanks to Kristin for her nice little blurb about this site. Thanks, guys!

I've added a few boxes to the right, including a link to MLTF on Amazon so you can rush out and buy a copy. I also added links to book titles ("Filter Posts by Title") so you can jump straight to the reviews without enduring entries like this one.

I'm working on a better way to link to the Amazon site by clicking on the book's cover. Blogger doesn't seem to provide a way to do this so I'm going to have to brush out my HTML and make my own wigit. But time has been at a premium this week, so it will have to wait until the weekend.

2 comments:

Merc said...

Cool site, Tia! :) I've enjoyed browsing so far, and will be sure to check back to see your reviews. :)

~Merc

Tia Nevitt said...

Thanks again!