Monday, June 25, 2007

Next Up - KARMA GIRL!

I've already started Karma Girl and I'm having a blast reading it. In fact, I'm reading it way too fast. I need to slow down a bit so I can feature this book for a full week. I'll put my first post up on it tomorrow.

If you want to pop by the book store and buy it, you'll find it in the romance section, not the fantasy section. (I've already broken one of my own rules!) It's a trade paperback. It was placed cover-out.

If you want to get it at Amazon, here's the link. Or, you can read the opening chapter here.

4 comments:

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

See???

Tia Nevitt said...

Yes, I see! Thanks for the recommendation!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for featuring me!

Tia Nevitt said...

It is my pleasure. I only feature books that I think I will love.