Friday, June 15, 2007

MLTF - Three Guys

I just started chapter thirteen. The intervening chapters were a whirlwind of action, with bad guys at every turn, not to mention monsters. For a while there I thought Raine was going to be a hostage, but she got herself out of that situation. Unfortunately, she ended up in a nasty place full of evil kings, mad sorcerers, scary fairies, horrific shadow-things and goblins everywhere.

The prince did something to creep Raine out, but I'm not sure if he's totally off the "hot guy" list.

In fact, here's a rundown of the hot guys encountered so far:

The Guardian. The only heroic one in the bunch. And I have to admit that I have a soft spot for heroes.
The Gambler. I have not seen much of him, but he has his charms as well.
The Prince. By far the most complicated. Appears to be a sympathetic villain. I could be deceived.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rest assured, Tam (aka The Gambler), turns up again, and you'll like the way he turns up. ; ) And you definitely haven't heard the last of Prince Chigaru. Goblins don't have loyalties as much as they have "shifting alliances." If they're on your side, there's a reason why, and it doesn't have a thing to do with you. Machiavellian is the best way to describe them. And Mychael (The Guardian) is determined to stick to Raine like a second skin. Let the fun continue. . .

Tia Nevitt said...

Hmm. You're turning teasing back on the teaser. Brilliant!

I can't wait to read more about all of them. But for now, back to work.

Anonymous said...

I'm lucky, I have the day off (freebie vacation day for my birthday). I'm catching up on writing business and I see a nap in my future this afternoon (with the dogs, of course).

Tia Nevitt said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LISA!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you!! (It was Tuesday, the 12th, but I couldn't wrangle a day off until today.) ; )