Friday, January 30, 2009

Mulluane

Hi! I am Mulluane, Tia's research assistant.

I run a couple of websites and a forum but, for health reasons, I have no life outside of my house so when Tia needed help, I gladly jumped right in. I have a rather huge web presence and can be easily found in the following places.

Facebook
Twitter
Goodreads
Wonderlands
Librarything
Shelfari
Dragons, Heroes and Wizards
Old Bat's Belfry
SFF Blogger's Forum
Book Blogs
Blogger Profile

I am a die-hard traditional fantasy fan, secondary world or alternate history and I especially love reading a complete series one book after the other. I do the rare review for Tia, not very often but you never know when I might pop up!

4 comments:

Neil Richard said...

Hiya Mullane. I've followed you over on Dragons, Heroes, and Wizards for awhile. Mostly because you're from my own state and of course because you talk about fantasy!

Neil Richard said...

PS - I'm now stalking..err..following you on the Belfry blog too. Didn't know it had so much fantasy too!

Tia Nevitt said...

With Mulluane on board, I am able to run Fantasy Debut the way I thought it ought to be run. She is a great help to me and has helped me make this a better site.

Chris, The Book Swede said...

Hey :) I don't comment here as often as I'd like, but it's good to see Fantasy Debut doing really well :D

PS: Tia: I've just posted news about a Jane Austen/zombie crossover book that you might find ... interesting ;)

~Chris