Thursday, June 28, 2007

KARMA GIRL - Short Post

This is a short post, because the cyber-launch party at Enduring Romance is sucking the life out of my web traffic tonight.

The master unmasker has figured IT ALL OUT! I've got to wonder if Estep meant for the reader to figure it all out as well. The only member of the Fearless Five that I'm not sure about is Mr. Sage. Striker? Fiera? the Hermit? They were easy to figure out.

At least I think they were . . . we'll find out in the next few pages if I'm right, I think. I've just reached part two, which is intriguingly titled "Superhero Central".

Please read on to the next post and let me know what you think about my crazy idea.

4 comments:

Kimber Li said...

Mwa-ha-ha!

Tia Nevitt said...

Actually, my web traffic was UP this morning. Go figure!

Anonymous said...

Hi Tia!

I'll come and visit (then I have to get back to the party). Did I send you a signed copy of MLTF?? If not, email your address to me and I'll amend that oversight pronto.

Lisa

Tia Nevitt said...

I need to drop by the party, myself. I left my poor characters in oblivion.

Thank you!!