Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Off Into Eight Hours of Blog Oblivion

My place of business has gotten very security conscious since a security breech a while back, and we have been told to cease using web-based email accounts, such as Gmail, which I use. Therefore, I will no longer be able to see or respond to your emails or blog comments until I get home. I used to check on my blog during lunch time, but I'm not going to do that anymore because they are also increasing surveillance of web-based activities. In fact, I think I'll be bringing a book to read during lunch. It will help me read debuts quicker, anyway.

Which proves that there is a silver lining in every cloud! You just have to look for a while before finding it!

When I return tonight, I'll put up my final review of Lisa Nevin's Into This Mind.

4 comments:

Maria Zannini said...

LOL! You must work at my company. The corporation I work for came down with the same verdict.

I read more now too. A good thing.

Kimberly Swan said...

One more benefit to reading all of those great books....it'll keep you out of trouble! :)

Anonymous said...

Ah, the joys of the corporate world. I'm sure the company is working hard to exert total control over the daily lives and working hours of the poor folks who work there... I mean, uh, to address all security issues.

Tia Nevitt said...

I suppose I shouldn't complain about doing actual work . . .

Really, I love my job. I get to be somewhat creative (or at least as creative as you can get with databases) and I work with people who thinks I'm brilliant. How cool is that?