Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

I'll be somewhat scarce for most of the weekend, since it is Thanksgiving here in the United States. I'm going to try to catch up on my reading, but I admit to reading a novel just for pleasure right now. It's Messenger of Truth by Jacqueline Winspear. I love these books. I love a book that can take me back to time, and Winspear has succeeded with this with her very first volume, Maisie Dobbs.

It will probably be a reading weekend, and I hope to get some reviews ready by next week. Till then, happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

5 comments:

Jeff C said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog, Tia. Hope you and the family have a happy and safe thanksgiving weekend!

Robert said...

Tia, hope you had a great Thanksgiving and enjoy your weekend :D

Anonymous said...

I hope you and yours had a wonderful Thanksgiving, Tia!

Carole McDonnell said...

Happy thanksgiving! -C

Tia Nevitt said...

Thanks, everyone! I hope everyone had a great holiday.