Saturday, December 6, 2008

Upcoming Stuff

Instead of a One Year Later post, I'm planning something a little bit different this Thursday. And then, I believe that will be the last guest post until the new year. I expect web traffic to take a dip during Christmas week, and judging from last year's traffic, it will probably stay dipped until the new year.

In the meantime, I need to get busy with my year end post! Last year's post was great fun to put together, but I'll have some new categories this year, like "Best Nonhuman Character". I occasionally review non-debuts and non-fantasies, but I'll confine my favorites list to SF/F debuts.

I've been reading a lot lately. Last week, I finished a Debut Graduate novel, but I'll schedule that for after the holidays because the book isn't available until then. I also read a non-debut fantasy, and I'll write about that in the next week.

Thank you to everyone who linked to my Blogger Advice for New Authors post. I don't think I've ever had a post linked quite so widely. I thought of a few more tips, plus the comments thread had some great suggestions, so I'll update that post, put it on my sidebar and throw up another post when it is ready.

No comments: