Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Our Christmas Tree, and My Little Shadow
Fabulous photo taken by my husband, the mysterious Mr. Nevitt,
who is never seen around here, yet who is here all the same.

We're off to Family Fun this weekend, so I won't be seen much around these parts. However, I am participating in Ana and Thea's Smugglevus celebration, so swing by The Book Smugglers on Saturday the 27th to get a preview of my Year in Review post. I even promised to sneak away and answer comments.
I'll be back on Sunday. Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

ediFanoB said...

Tia,

wish you and your family a wonderful Christmas.

Thea said...

Merry Christmas Tia! What a lovely tree! I hope you have a great time this weekend with your family :)

K. said...

Pretty tree! Hope you all had a great X-mas Nevitt Family! :D