Friday, December 26, 2008

One more thing . . .

While going through a little-used email account, I noticed a recent friend request through my Facebook account, which I had forgotten that I owned. I clicked through and noticed a LOT of friend requests. A lot of authors who I have featured here were in the list, plus a lot of authors I have not heard of. Some of them were rather exciting. I had no idea that Jim Hines knew who I was. It made me suspect that there was some sort of friend-of-friending thing going on here.

Anyway, I'm slowly going through friend requests, but I won't be finished until I get back on Sunday. Here's my profile link:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1204782881&ref=profile

At least I hope that's the right link. My profile is rather bare at the moment. If you make a friend request and you don't think I know who you are, please include a little note that you know me through Fantasy Debut.

Have a great weekend!

8 comments:

Mulluane said...

Now we just need to get you on Twitter!

Tia Nevitt said...

Must I REALLY? It just looks like so much work!

ediFanoB said...

Yeah! TWITTER, TWITTER, TWITTER, TWITTER,
TWITTER, TWITTER, TWITTER, TWITTER,
TWITTER, TWITTER, TWITTER, TWITTER,......

The amount of work depends on what you want to do with Twitter................

Tia Nevitt said...

I suppose I could use it as some sort of book progress report, like I did in the early days of this blog. Today's twit would look like this:

"Kvothe and Denna are checking out the burned-out farm."

Would that work?

Anne said...

That sounds like my father's idea of small-talk. So why not? {GRIN}

Anne Elizabeth Baldwin

Mulluane said...

Bunch of us get on there and chat, me, shaun, john, edifanob, kristen, thea, aidan....list goes on.

Unknown said...

You should see a friend request for FB from me as I'm typing this...which has little relevance, but so be it.

And yes, get on Twitter! It's fun!

Tia Nevitt said...

Ok, I'll try it. I'll have to do most of my twitting (is that the right term?) at night.