Monday, July 2, 2007

Jennifer Estep's Website

I don't usually review websites, but I loved Jennifer's so much that I had to put up a post on it. Across the top is a graphic of Bigtime, New York, where most of the action takes place. There are easter eggs hidden in the graphic; be sure to look for them. Along the right side of the page are various trivia items that changes depending on the page you are looking at.

If you click on the Bigtime link, you will be taken to a page with more information on Bigtime that even appears in the first novel. It appears to me that every person, place and thing from the book is covered in this page, along with a few things I haven't heard of yet. I am assuming those are from other books.

Jennifer also maintains a blog on this site, and she responds to comments. She has sample chapters from all three of her books (two are forthcoming, and quite soon). You can also sign up for her newsletter in the lower right corner of every page.

She put a lot of effort into this blog, and I really think it will pay off for her. Check it out here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Tia. I appreciate the nice words. Basically, with the Web site, I wanted to give folks as much info as possible -- quotes, a who's who, a "tour" of Bigtime, etc.

Hopefully, the info will entice readers to buy the book, and it's a lot of fun, extra stuff for folks who may have already picked up a copy. I'm going to update (and hopefully archive) the info as the other books are released. So HOT MAMA info will hopefully be up by the end of the summer.

Tia Nevitt said...

You're welcome. It was kind of unusual, reviewing a website, but I thought it was worth the mention.