Monday, February 16, 2009

Upcoming

I'm cranking my One Year Later series back up, and this time, there will be a contest! I'm still working out the details with the author, so I'm not sure if I'll have that post this week or next week. I'll let you know ahead of time.

We have a lot of debuts this month, so you're going to see lots of Debut Showcases this week. February seems to be Debut Month for many fantasy publishers, so they're coming fast and furious. Tor sent me a copy of Lamentation well in advance of the release date, so I'm going to post the Showcase and the review on the same day. Otherwise, I won't have enough days in the week to post everything that's going to need posting.

This Saturday, we'll also have our first Discovery Showcase. I now have a handful of entries, so I am pleased. No influx so far!

No comments: