Monday, February 9, 2009

A Thank You, and Random Things

First of all, a tardy thank you to Jessica Merritt for including Fantasy Debut in her list of Top 100 Science Fiction Blogs. Jessica has grouped her listing by subject, such as TV blogs, movies, science fact, and reviews, where Fantasy Debut appears.

Thank you, Jessica!

Slow Reading Syndrome
My blog is suffering from what I call Slow Reading Syndrome. It's not the book's fault--it's mine. Therefore, in order to not let this blog languish, I will do an as-I-read-it review, which I haven't done in a while. I'll be working on that today, because I am taking a day off!

Book Blogger Convention Update
If you haven't checked out the Book Blogger Convention Network in a while, please stop by and join the discussions in the forum. Or, join the network if you want to get involved. We're still trying to get this thing going and we need people who really love the idea to get involved.

Email Feed Wonky?
It has come to my attention that my email subscribers are receiving posts that are somewhat wonky. The images appear superimposed over the text, making it impossible to read. I know this happens in Yahoo mail, and I have subscribed to my own email feed so I can see this for myself.

A post will follow this one with various test images with text alongside. Sorry about having to perform a live test--as a software developer, it's unthinkable of me to perform a test like this in a production environment. But I can't think of any other way to do this. If you subscribe to the email feed, please email me and let me know whether you can read the text in the next post or not. My email address is tia dot nevitt at gmail dot com.

No comments: