Monday, April 27, 2009

Debut Calendar Widget

I have added a debut calendar widget to the upper-right corner of my blog in the hopes that it will be interesting to you. Right now, the calendar is probably full of a bunch of incomprehensible scrawlings, but it will clean itself up over time now that I have made it available to the public. There is also a handy link just below it that tells you how you can get your novel on the calendar, assuming it meets our rather stringent criteria.

This is, of course, in preparation for something new, because this blog is always a work in progress.

I'm hoping it displays properly on all browsers. But that's probably too much to ask for.

4 comments:

ediFanoB said...

First of all cool and informative feature.

I use firefox browser and it works fine.

Tia Nevitt said...

Thanks! I'm using Firefox as well, with 1024 x 768 resolution.

Todd Newton said...

Very cool widget. I like how it auto-loads as you scroll back/forward in time. Fancy.

Tia Nevitt said...

I've been meaning to put that calendar on my blog for forever. It's just the Google Calendar where I keep track of release dates.