Friday, August 15, 2008

Debut Coverage Link-up

Here's some debut coverage that I've noticed on other blogs recently.

Kelly Gay loves A Rush of Wings. She's not usually a reviewer, but she was so enthusiastic about Adrian Phoenix's novel that I thought I'd link it here.

Urban Fantasy Land has the cover art for Mark Henry's Road Trip of the Damned.

Over at Fantasy Book Critic, Liviu reviews Principles of Angels by Jaine Fenn, which I have not yet announced since it is not yet available here in the United States (according to Amazon).

Robert announces some upcoming debuts from Orbit Books.

Liviu also reviews The Gargoyle by Andrew Davidson, which I need to announce.

And moving away from Fantasy Book Critic, the Fantasy and Sci-Fi Lovin' Book Review reviews Russell Kirkpatrick's Across the Face of the World.

Chris the Book Swede reviews The Graceling, another UK debut by Kristin Cashore.

And Thea at the Book Smugglers reviews one of my recent favorites, Bewitching Season by Marissa Doyle.

One more! Over at the newly-redesigned Hotlist, Pat interviews Chris Evans, the author of A Darkness Forged in Fire.

And I won't mention how long it's been since I've written a review of my own. Things should pick up again on Monday. I'm finally off antiobiotics, and I'm halfway through a novel that I hope to finish this weekend.

No comments: