Monday, September 17, 2007

Upcoming

This week I plan to finish Clan Daughter, write an interview and send it to Morgan Howell. Hopefully, I will be able to post that soon. I am expecting The Book of Joby by Mark J. Ferrari in the mail any day now, but rather than jump into it right away, I'm going to do a few first chapter reviews. I already have my copy of Hot Mama by Jennifer Estep, and I plan to cover that in October, a few weeks ahead of its release in early November.

Kristin Britain, one of my debut authors from yesteryear, has another novel coming out in her Green Rider series called The High King's Tomb. I hope to get my hands on a copy soon. I have also begun to investigate October's debuts; my review calendar is never empty!

1 comment:

Katie said...

I'm going to have to re-read the green rider book. I would love to get back into the series.