Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Announcements

Nathalie Mallet has agree to an interview! Since I know that Remy recently interviewed her, I'll have to review his questions in order to avoid being repetitive.

For the next featured debut, I'll be doing something a little different. Since Del Rey provided the first two books in the QUEEN OF THE ORCS trilogy, and since I am already halfway through the first book, and since the entire trilogy is being released one month after another, I have decided to feature both books, KING'S PROPERTY and CLAN DAUGHTER as one. Look for the updated graphic and weblinks in the next day or so.

2 comments:

Chris, The Book Swede said...

Nice! I was going to ask Nathalie Mallet for an interview when I've finished my review. I'll wait until the next book, though =D

Poor Nathalie can't be being interviewed everywhere lol! ;)

~Chris

Tia Nevitt said...

I tried to make sure that I didn't send her the same questions that Remy asked.