Sunday, August 9, 2009

Upcoming and a Plea for Help

This Wednesday, Nathalie Mallet is going to be joining us for Writer Wednesday for our next topic, which is Voice. When I sent her the email asking if she would join us, she wrote back and told me that she's been following the discussion from the beginning! How very cool! So anyway, I thought her voice with Amir in The Princes of the Golden Cage and The King's Daughters was very distinctive, and since I just read and loved The Kings Daughters, she was a natural choice.

I'm having Twitter problems, and I'm hoping one of you Twitter experts can set me straight. While I was reading Drawn into Darkness, I tweeted on it using the #drawnintodarkness hashtag. However, when you click on it, not all of my tweets to show up. Usually, only my first tweet and the latest tweet appears. This happens even when you click on one of my tweets in between! I'm mystified--can anyone offer advice?

For my next novel, it may be a Genre Break. I just got novels 4 through 9 in the Gaslight Mystery series, and I don't think I can resist!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not a Twitter Expert but it very well could be a Twitter problem with Twitter being hacked and all. I hope its sorted out soon though.

Kimber Li said...

Excellent timing! I'm planning on posting my review of THE KING'S DAUGHTERS on Thursday at Enduring Romance.

Tia Nevitt said...

Violet, I thought of that as well.

Cool, Kimber! I'll look for it.

Chicory said...

I'm looking forward to the discussion. Voice is a great topic, and Nathalie is such a good writer. (Note to self: find out when Moving City is coming out, so can snatch off shelves at local bookstore.)

Tia Nevitt said...

I am a genuine fan of Nathalie and I cannot wait to read DEATH IN THE TRAVELING CITY.