Friday, May 22, 2009

Debut Author Index - June, 2007

I decided to start indexing my authors. Right now, I'm starting at the beginning and I'll go month by month. Eventually, I'll go through all of these posts and arrange them in a way that makes more sense (like alphabetical). But I've got to start somewhere, so here it goes.

The author links are to every post I tagged with the author's name, or to my early attempts at debut showcases. Links to novel titles go either to multiple as-I-read-it reviews, or a single review. I didn't do debut showcases when I started, so some authors only have links to the author names. (There was no point in linking to the same place twice.)

Durham, David Anthony - Acacia: The War with the Mein, The Other Lands
Estep, Jennifer - Karma Girl, Hot Mama, Jinx
Gee, Emily - Thief with no Shadow, The Laurentine Spy
Grossman, Austin - Soon I Will be Invincible
Hammond, Warren - KOP, Ex-KOP
Landon, Kristin - The Hidden Worlds, The Cold Minds, The Dark Reaches
Shearin, Lisa - Magic Lost, Trouble Found; Armed and Magical, The Trouble with Demons
Marr, Melissa - Wicked Lovely (1st chapter), Ink Exchange, Fragile Eternity
Robins, Lane - Maledicte, Kings and Assassins, Sins and Shadows (as Lyn Benedict)
Taylor, Richard - The Haunting of Cambria (1st chapter)
Weldon, Phaedra - Wraith, Spectre, Phantasm

It's kind of amusing to see how I did things way back then.

2 comments:

bloggeratf said...

Excel + Google Docs integrates really well with blogger. If you just copy the links there not only does it give you a hard copy, but you can quickly organize it whichever way you want! Just a suggestion.

Tia Nevitt said...

Wow--thanks! I will definitely try that!