Tuesday, July 3, 2007

KARMA GIRL - All the Info

There's not really much more to say about KARMA GIRL other than the usual last post stuff. I thought the book was a lot of fun with a dollop of depth and lots of suspense. Not only do I recommend it, but I intend to buy HOT MAMA when it is released in the fall.

Here is the Amazon link for the US and the UK.
Jennifer Estep's website and blog.
The sample chapters for KARMA GIRL, HOT MAMA and JINX.
Don't take my word for it! Reviews at Publisher's Weekly (scroll down), Monsters and Critics and BookLoons.

Oh, and I'm posting an interview with Jennifer Estep tomorrow night, after the 4th of July fireworks!

2 comments:

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

There's also a nice review over at Front Street Reviews!

Tia Nevitt said...

I would put a link up, but the review is within a frame. To find the review, go to Front Street Reviews then click on the Karma Girl cover, which takes you to an interview with Jennifer Estep. Then, click on the Karma Girl link to get to the review.