Friday, July 10, 2009

Discovery Showcases Resume Tomorrow

I'm slowly resuming my old blogging schedule, and this weekend I'll be working on two reviews and at least one interview. Also tomorrow, I will resume posting the Discovery Showcases, starting bright and early. The next one in the queue looks quite fun, and will include my own reaction. So be sure to stop back tomorrow for that and again on Sunday for my first review in about a month, I think.

Thanks for your patience during this slow period. Life does intrude from time to time, doesn't it? :)

2 comments:

Anne said...

I'm glad you can get back to your normal blogging schedule. I hate being too anything to do the usual things on the net. {Smile}

Tia Nevitt said...

That's so true. Blogging is so much fun, normally. When I have to stop for a while, I do miss it.