Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Other Debut Coverage

Other Debut Coverage is back. This means that my blog reading hiatus is over. I closed my eyes and marked over 300 items in Google Reader as "read." Please forgive me! I'll probably use the weekends to catch up on updates. This is something you'll only see if you visit the actual blog, rather than reading through a reader. (No problem if you do; I use a reader myself, but we miss out on stuff like this, don't we?)

Which reminds me--if you want to exchange links, the best way to do so is to send me an email. I'll happily link other science-fiction and fantasy related blogs. If you simply link without telling me, I'll notice if I spot it on Technorati or in my analytics program, and I may reciprocate eventually, but eventually can be a long time. I act on emails as soon as I read them, as Library Dad recently found out. I usually read emails within 24 hours of receipt, but sometimes it takes a bit longer.

My well-hidden email address is at the bottom of the Contact Fantasy Debut post.

2 comments:

Neil Richard said...

She speaks truth and wisdom...

And thanks for the link!

Now, if I could only write a review that lives up to your quality.....(nothing wrong with a little flattery, is there?)

Tia Nevitt said...

You're welcome. And thank you . . . again!