Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Outta Time!

Sometimes I must put other things before this blog, so I was too busy to write my Writer Wednesday post last night. But I was busy in a good way! And then this morning, I didn't get up early enough to write it. I'm just glad I didn't have a guest! (Although if I had, I would have stayed up till midnight if necessary to get it posted.) I'm sneaking this post in at work, so I'd better go!
I really wish I could eek out an hour or two more a day, but I'd rather have my days too full than too empty--wouldn't you? ;)

8 comments:

Chicory said...

I'm glad you got a lot done. I'm a little disappointed, I admit, but at least this way I'll avoid temptation to visit Fantasy Debut instead of working on my World Lit paper. (You can tell how good I am at avoiding temptation by the fact that I'm here instead of working on the paper right now...) I'm glad you've had a productive week, and I hope you'll have time to post again soon. :)

Artemis Grey said...

Of course I'm a little disappointed as well, but I have to say that this last week has been so busy for me that I haven't gotten even half the things done that I should have gotten done. Yes, I would rather have my days too full as opposed to empty, as long as the full is a good full. :) Have a great day Tia!

Tia Nevitt said...

Wow; I didn't expect actual disappointment. We have a bit of a group thing going here now, don't we? I'm sorry!

I thought about calling for an open thread, but I'm just not sure I have enough of a readership to support that.

Anonymous said...

Enough of a readership? Are you kidding? Keep kickin' like a chicken; you go, Tia.

Tia Nevitt said...

"Keep kickin' like a . . ." Uh, thanks? Thanks for the chuckle, anyway!

I would have hated to declare an open thread and have no one come.

Lisa said...

When you said busy in a good way I daresay I was hopeful we'd be hearing some good news about Starcaster or Forging a Legend.

Tia Nevitt said...

Possibly? I hope so too! Thank you for being so supportive of my novels.

Kimber Li said...

Yup.
;)