Friday, October 2, 2009

Oh, Joy!

Canticle by Ken Scholes has arrived in the mail! It's another debut graduate, since I reviewed Lamentation earlier this year. Canticle sure looks pretty on my shelf next to Lamentation.

I really need to read some actual debuts, these days. However, I have a review already written for Servant of a Dark God, which is a debut, and I'll go ahead and post it about a week before the October 13th release date. Canticle comes out on the same day, so it will be a busy week. Plus, I'm almost done with a non-debut (kind of) for Fantasy Literature, which I'll link up when it goes live.

2 comments:

Todd Newton said...

Just FYI, Tia, I am going to have some really good news coming up about The Ninth Avatar. Can't share yet but, if I didn't create my own buzz, you wouldn't be nearly as excited when I do.

Sorry I haven't commented much lately! I'm not dead!!

Tia Nevitt said...

Wow; I can only imagine! Sounds exciting!