Wow; I'm not finding as many debuts these days. And don't even ask how my reading's going. How about a few shout-outs instead?
- The Antick Musings of G.B.H Hornswogger, Gent. is a skiffy blog with the longest subtitle I've ever seen. The gentleman in question, Andrew Wheeler, is a publishing professional.
- VampireWire has linked to several of my posts lately, so I thought I'd return the favor. At VampireWire, Marta covers paranormal books, movies and television.
- WJ Fantasy Reviews has been in my Google Reader so long that I"m a bit surprised (and embarassed) that I haven't given it a shout before now. WJ is the Wearied Juggler, and has a nicely laid-out blog.
- I've recently learned what a Bodhisattva is while researching what the Dalai Lama is (don't ask) and no, it isn't a made-up word. The Tomio runs this blog that is affiliated with FantasyBookSpot and Heliotrope magazine.
- Minnette Meador is an author who I announced a few months ago. She has a wicked-cool Shelfari bookshelf that almost has me tempted to check out Shelfari. She also is a fellow Backspacer!
- Blood of the Muse as a beautifully put-together blog with lots of nice wigets, including one that echoes a snippet of every post I put up. It's worth checking out--very nicely done.
- Another author I showcased back in January, Robert V.S. Redick, has added Fantasy Debut to his blogroll. He didn't have a blog back then, but he's started one recently.
- Adam Whitehead's The Wertzone has been on my blogroll for quite a while. He's one of the must-read "old school" bloggers who's been around since way back when in 2006. Hey, in the blogging world, that's an eternity!