One year ago today, I started Fantasy Debut. It's been a much more interesting year than I expected!
Here are some numbers:
- Debuts announced: 91
- Reviews: 29, of which 8 are guest reviews
- Interviews: 15 (including one that Raven helped with)
- Guest Posts: 5
- Contests: 4
- Best Technorati Authority: 101
- Current Technorati Authority: Varies wildly, currently inexplicably back up about 20 points to 101. Oops! now, it's back down to 88 so who knows?
- Visits: 23,590
- Unique Visitors: 11,856
- Pageviews: 35,454
- Number of Countries: 97
- Number of States: 52 (How does that happen? Turns out there's a region called "not set" and then there's good old Washington, DC.)
- Top Referring Blogs: Fantasy Book Critic (1,266 referrals), Pat's Fantasy Hotlist (742) and Graeme's Fantasy Review (411) -- thanks to everyone who has sent traffic here!
Have you any advice for me? Should I run more contests? More interviews (two are in the works)? More guest posts? Something else, entirely? Any complaints? The suggestion box is now open.